Terry Way Photography - Bay Area and Central Coast Professional Photography

EXTRAORDINARY PHOTOGRAPHY FOR REAL PEOPLE
Thanks for checking out my Blog! Here you can see a sampling of what we are currently doing and often get a preview of your wedding or family portraits.

But I also post all aspects of photography here, surf videos, music, art, travel. Take your time and see what you find!

My
website offers full galleries of weddings, family portraits, engagement photography as well as our commercial portfolio.

Call anytime (831) 359-9332

All content is copyright protected.


Thursday, August 27, 2009

Family Photos in Santa Cruz - Terry Way Photography

I am lucky to see the Malmborg Family for family portraits, the nicest family and the kids are so fun to photograph. I shot their weddings (both couples) seems like just last year, but they reminded me that it was over 8 years ago and when I see the kids and new one on the way, it makes me realize that I've been taking photos of them for almost a decade.

Thanks for coming over to Santa Cruz for the portraits last weekend!
I feel that I am honored to document their family as they grow!


It was hard to pick just a few photos of the kids to post here, they were great subjects!









































Terry Way Photography, there is still plenty of time for your family photos. Indian summer is ideal for portraits!
Call our studio (831) 464-0939 or email
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...