Terry Way Photography - Bay Area and Central Coast Professional Photography

EXTRAORDINARY PHOTOGRAPHY FOR REAL PEOPLE
Thanks for checking out my Blog! Here you can see a sampling of what we are currently doing and often get a preview of your wedding or family portraits.

But I also post all aspects of photography here, surf videos, music, art, travel. Take your time and see what you find!

My
website offers full galleries of weddings, family portraits, engagement photography as well as our commercial portfolio.

Call anytime (831) 359-9332

All content is copyright protected.


Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Galster Family Welcomes a new daughter - Family portraits- Terry Way Photography Santa Cruz

Always a pleasure to see the families of my wedding clients through the years and watch them grow! Dori and Gabe had me photograph their wedding at the Holly Farm about 10 years ago and I've been honored to document their family ever since.
















Shooting family photos is a favorite of mine- here the Galster family, fresh with their new daughter - brought their classic car into the portraits.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...