Terry Way Photography - Bay Area and Central Coast Professional Photography

EXTRAORDINARY PHOTOGRAPHY FOR REAL PEOPLE
Thanks for checking out my Blog! Here you can see a sampling of what we are currently doing and often get a preview of your wedding or family portraits.

But I also post all aspects of photography here, surf videos, music, art, travel. Take your time and see what you find!

My
website offers full galleries of weddings, family portraits, engagement photography as well as our commercial portfolio.

Call anytime (831) 359-9332

All content is copyright protected.


Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thanks Reverend Rich for the great review!

Click here to go directly to this review on

Yelp.com

reverend m.
aptos

Terry and I work together a lot. As we are both in the wedding business, it is not uncommon for me to be the officiant at a wedding where Terry is the photographer.I see a lot of things at weddings. I have worked with countless photographers. There are many good photographers that I work with. Terry is among my favorites.He was the photographer at my daughters wedding....which should tell you even more about how much we liked him. Terry is a terrific photographer...and a very nice man. I joke with Terry that he is a ghost. As I work the wedding as an officiant...I look up and I see Terry...then he is somewhere else. Seconds later he is across the lawn...then over my shoulder. He works very hard...and yet it seems as if he is having a terrific time. If you are in the market for a wonderful photographer...who you will also want to go out after the wedding and have dinner and a beer with...Terry is your guy.It's like having a good friend do your photography....who is also much more talented than your Uncle Walter at taking photos
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...