Terry Way Photography - Bay Area and Central Coast Professional Photography

EXTRAORDINARY PHOTOGRAPHY FOR REAL PEOPLE
Thanks for checking out my Blog! Here you can see a sampling of what we are currently doing and often get a preview of your wedding or family portraits.

But I also post all aspects of photography here, surf videos, music, art, travel. Take your time and see what you find!

My
website offers full galleries of weddings, family portraits, engagement photography as well as our commercial portfolio.

Call anytime (831) 359-9332

All content is copyright protected.


Saturday, April 10, 2010

Client Review - Wedding Photography

Freedom Hall and Gardens Wedding by Terry Way


Thank you so much Amanda and Dan!


Here is a recent review on yelp.com



Amanda B.
San Jose, CA
4/7/2010


I can not say enough words to explain how great and how much my husband and I love Terry Way... but I will try. My husband and I had a very small budget for our wedding since we were paying for it ourselves, but we knew that when it came to photography we had to be very picky. We had seen Terry's work before around town and loved his photos. So I knew that I wanted to meet with him. His wife Valarie was so fast at responding back to us and accommodating us with a time to meet Terry. As soon as we meet with Terry we knew we wanted to hire him. Because I our wedding was in the evening Terry had agreed to come early to take photos while it was daylight, and he stayed near towards the very end of our wedding reception (ended at midnight..) After the wedding we received numerous compliments about Terry. How he blended in well with the crowd, and how he made people feel comfortable with taking. Also, we received our link to our on line gallery after a couple short weeks. So his turn around time was very fast for posting the pictures and giving us the prints. The pictures that Terry took were GORGEOUS. There were so many wonderful pictures that we had a hard time picking which ones to print. I love our wedding photos! My friends and family loved the photos as well and my sister was even a little jealous. Our friends who are getting married in May hired him as well. After all is said and done with a wedding the only thing that will last is your photos. Please trust me and just meet with Terry. You will not regret hiring him. It will be one of the best choices you will make for that once in a lifetime day. Thank you Terry for giving Dan and I photos that we will cherish forever and look forward to showing our children and grandchildren as we get older.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...