Terry Way Photography - Bay Area and Central Coast Professional Photography

EXTRAORDINARY PHOTOGRAPHY FOR REAL PEOPLE
Thanks for checking out my Blog! Here you can see a sampling of what we are currently doing and often get a preview of your wedding or family portraits.

But I also post all aspects of photography here, surf videos, music, art, travel. Take your time and see what you find!

My
website offers full galleries of weddings, family portraits, engagement photography as well as our commercial portfolio.

Call anytime (831) 359-9332

All content is copyright protected.


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Santa Cruz Wedding Photography by Terry Way

Angie & Guy had a classic wedding in the beautiful Santa Cruz Mountains.

How's this for a great wedding spot? Angie grew up on the property.


The bridal bouquet was filled with exotic blooms including my favorite, proteas!

Nice details were offered all day
Music was provided by the always cool Wally of Wally's Swing World.

more proteas!

I even was able to find some old-school T. Way styled images

The ceremony was great and performed by Barbara Boyd

As usual, I had to do my signature group shot
The food was amazing and provided by the exceptional staff from Feast For A King




The afternoon light was remarkable




Gotta love country girls!
Congratulations Angie & Guy, thanks for having me document your wedding!
Thanks also to Allison from Allison Weddings for making everything run so smooth!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...