Terry Way Photography - Bay Area and Central Coast Professional Photography

EXTRAORDINARY PHOTOGRAPHY FOR REAL PEOPLE
Thanks for checking out my Blog! Here you can see a sampling of what we are currently doing and often get a preview of your wedding or family portraits.

But I also post all aspects of photography here, surf videos, music, art, travel. Take your time and see what you find!

My
website offers full galleries of weddings, family portraits, engagement photography as well as our commercial portfolio.

Call anytime (831) 359-9332

All content is copyright protected.


Monday, June 6, 2011

Indian Wedding Mehndi Party ~ Bay Area Wedding Photographer Terry Way

In my career as a professional photographer, I have documented weddings from many cultures. Indian weddings, by far, are the most colorful.
On Thursday I photographed Seema's Mehndi ceremony in Aptos
Seema
 
the traditional mehndi party is a whole separate event from the wedding day itself








sisters Seema & Priya



 


Don't hesitate to contact me for your wedding or event. Believe it or not, 2012 is already booking out!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...