Terry Way Photography - Bay Area and Central Coast Professional Photography

EXTRAORDINARY PHOTOGRAPHY FOR REAL PEOPLE
Thanks for checking out my Blog! Here you can see a sampling of what we are currently doing and often get a preview of your wedding or family portraits.

But I also post all aspects of photography here, surf videos, music, art, travel. Take your time and see what you find!

My
website offers full galleries of weddings, family portraits, engagement photography as well as our commercial portfolio.

Call anytime (831) 359-9332

All content is copyright protected.


Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Beautiful Big Sur ~ Images by Terry Way

Living in Santa Cruz, I like to consider Big Sur part of my extended "yard."
No matter how many times you have visited Big Sur, there still comes those times you just have to pull over and take in the view

Willow Creek beach

We caught an impromptu performance from the excellent North Pacific String Band in the lot overlooking Willow Creek (they even have a great song about Willow Creek Road!)


I love a good Land Yacht


Colton & Roxy




Big Sur is amazing


So many flowers are blooming it seemed like Spring

and beware of the poison oak, it's going off as well








The Henry Miller Library has finally replaced it's old fence!


Henry Miller

The hills were going off in a burst of color as well


The Bixby Bridge

the green hills of Big Sur
                                  For more images, see my website or check me on Facebook
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...