Terry Way Photography - Bay Area and Central Coast Professional Photography

EXTRAORDINARY PHOTOGRAPHY FOR REAL PEOPLE
Thanks for checking out my Blog! Here you can see a sampling of what we are currently doing and often get a preview of your wedding or family portraits.

But I also post all aspects of photography here, surf videos, music, art, travel. Take your time and see what you find!

My
website offers full galleries of weddings, family portraits, engagement photography as well as our commercial portfolio.

Call anytime (831) 359-9332

All content is copyright protected.


Thursday, January 31, 2013

Yelp 5-Star Review for Terry Way Photography

Thank you for the 5-Star Review on Yelp!
So great to meet Peter for his lifestyle shoot. Hope to catch up with him soon, Coolest guy

(831) 464-0939


Peter P
1/29/2013


"Terry Way is awesome! I couldn't be happier with the results of our shoot. I contacted Terry and Vallerie for some Business Lifestyle photos to update my Coaching web site, and they were helpful and professional from the start, suggesting some excellent location possibilities.

Terry has a very relaxing presence, put me completely at ease, and then worked hard to capture one special shot after another. He covered all the bases. The photos are absolutely killer. What a difference working with a seasoned pro who brings enthusiasm and creativity to a shoot he's probably done hundreds of times. I actually had fun working with him.

I rode my motorcycle to the shoot, and afterwards he took some Bad Boy photos of me with my bike. He knew all the cool poses and the shots, including some black and white, came out like a scene from The Wild Ones! I might put 'em on a dating web site just for fun. Hands down, he's the man. I'll go to Terry anytime I have to get in front of a camera."



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...