Terry Way Photography - Bay Area and Central Coast Professional Photography

EXTRAORDINARY PHOTOGRAPHY FOR REAL PEOPLE
Thanks for checking out my Blog! Here you can see a sampling of what we are currently doing and often get a preview of your wedding or family portraits.

But I also post all aspects of photography here, surf videos, music, art, travel. Take your time and see what you find!

My
website offers full galleries of weddings, family portraits, engagement photography as well as our commercial portfolio.

Call anytime (831) 359-9332

All content is copyright protected.


Saturday, November 28, 2015

Public Image Ltd @ The Chapel in San Francisco (((folkYEAH!))) Photos by Terry Way

(((folkYEAH!))) and Goldenvoice brought PiL back to San Francisco for an epic evening at The Chapel. It was a bucket list show for me as not only did I enjoy taking photos and the band was firing on all cylinders but I was invited to hang backstage after the show with Mr. Johnny Rotten himself! Laughs all around. Basically, a completely classic night. Enjoy some images.
copyright as usual



















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...