Terry Way Photography - Bay Area and Central Coast Professional Photography

EXTRAORDINARY PHOTOGRAPHY FOR REAL PEOPLE
Thanks for checking out my Blog! Here you can see a sampling of what we are currently doing and often get a preview of your wedding or family portraits.

But I also post all aspects of photography here, surf videos, music, art, travel. Take your time and see what you find!

My
website offers full galleries of weddings, family portraits, engagement photography as well as our commercial portfolio.

Call anytime (831) 359-9332

All content is copyright protected.


Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rancho Soquel Wedding ~ Terry Way Photography











Karen and Andy had a relaxed and super fun wedding at the lovely Rancho Soquel property a few weekends back. These two had the best attitude towards their wedding (let's have FUN!) and I was able to document creatively and easily. Andy shot me this email I thought I could share here:

"Hello Vallarie and Terry,

We just got back from Kauai! First off let me just say the Photos are Awesome!!!!!
We loved everything about them as well as Terry.

Terry thanks so much for all those little things you did for us from the Flowers to the Disco ball you were the best.
Everyone thought you were great and just one of the bros!"

Getting this kind of feedback makes me feel good and keeps me fired up. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...